Regular errors in system event logs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

satcom

We are getting the following error continuously in our NT 4.0 server event log: Most of the computers are logging in to the domain okay. (I say most because one or two have been having problems, I don't know if they are related.)

My understanding is that another tech had recently (last eight months or so) reinstalled the operating system on the server, and it looks like he named the domain controller the same as it was. He didn't make any changes to the clients because they were logging in after the format.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: NETLOGON
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5513
Date: 2/5/2004
Time: 5:08:39 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER
Description:
The computer KAREN tried to connect to the server SERVER using the trust relationship established by the SDA-SERVER domain. However, the computer lost the correct security identifier (SID) when the domain was reconfigured. Reestablish the trust relationship.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online