reinstalled vista and now cant get online hlp me!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

phxplayboi

Hey i did a fresh install of windows vista, and everything is fine, except that it is missing some drivers for the network. I have tried to go to toshiba for them, but i cant find them any where. Everyone tells me to go online and get them, and i remind them, that is what i want to do, but the computer wont let me because it doesnt have the drivers... please help. I do have a friends computer, which is a dell, to get online...

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Download the driver to the Dell computer. Save it to USB flash drive or any other removable media and plug into your Toshiba computer. Install the driver.

Using the computer you're on now, download the drivers & save to a flash drive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online