1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

reinstalled windows ,, wireless adapter not even found help plz

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by abdohossan, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abdohossan

abdohossan Thread Starter

I reinstalled windows 7 ,,, and it works fine but the wireless isn't even recognized so it can be enabled,,, now am using mobike to type this,,,, I tried uninstalling the network controler fro. Device manager and then restarting my pc ,,, nothing changed ,,, the network and ethernet controllers can't find their drivers I tried to search forum ,,, all people have the same problem ,,, but no clear solutions so plz if u can help then plz reply,,,, extra details : am not running any antivirus now ,,,, I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit,,, there are no problem from the router or from the company ,,, the problem in summary : I can't enble my network adabter in the network and sharing ,,, there are no adapters in the change adapter setting area,,,,,,,,, plz help

2. mhd1360

mhd1360

So the problem is for Device Driver.
    What is your Network Adapter Specifications?
    If you know that, then you can do a search for that and download the driver.
    It should not be a serious problem.

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

If your network adapters are integrated get the drivers from the PC (or motherboard) manufacturer's web site.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1056356