reinstalling browser

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmed

I have a few little gliches in my 4.78 browser---Do I need to remove it before I reinstall it? My add/remove program doesn't always work so well. Don't want to remove it before reinstalling if I don't need to-Thanks------

4.78 version of what browser??? If it's Netscap, just install over the old version

cmed

The browser is netscape 4.78 and one of the gliches is-----The drop down box at the end of the location bar will not save history from one use of computer until the next time of use---Any thing that I type in location bar will not appear the next time I use the computer-----This is the main problem that I have---- Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!