Reinstalling files and folder using Ghost 9.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wilens4

Hi. I am using Windows XP Pro and am having some problems with it so I want to reformat the hard drive and reinstall Window on it. I backed up my internal system hard drive to an external back up hard drive using Ghost 9.0. I formatted my internal hard drive and loaded Windows XP on it. When I restored my internal hard drive from the back up external hard, it converted back to the previous version of Windows that was on my drive before I reformatted it. What files should I not restore from the back up disk so that it does not revert back to the original OS but does renstall all of my files and folders? Thank you very much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online