1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

reintall print spooler for win

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by nomad, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nomad

nomad Thread Starter

all my printers are greyed out. I was in the "add remove programs" area on my computer and in uninstalled print spooler. I have tried everything to repair it including the following:

automatic win repair
    windows update
    start top print spooler

i also tried to restore back to an earlier date which was just 3 days ago but there is only one restore point and that is for yesterday when i did a windows update .

is there a way I can restore my print spooler to its original state with reinstalling win ? I don't want to have to format my computer.

2. nomad

nomad Thread Starter

i forgot to mention this is windows 10

3. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

4. nomad

nomad Thread Starter

i have tried all that and it doesnt work. sorry for the long wait but i have been away.

thanx

5. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

If you do not have a backup, and you cannot get any "Repair your Windows 10 installation"'s to work, and you do not have umpteen years to wade through gadzillions of Windows settings trying to figure out what went wrong where, about the only other option I can think of is to do a clean install of Windows.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219798

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice