Relacing hard drive in Panasonic Toughbook CF-61

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

katie36

When replacing a hard drive in a laptop, specifically the Panasonic Toughbook CF-61, do I have to use the same exact one that was in it? (Toshiba HDD2612/MK2720FC)

My laptop got chucked across the living room and the hard drive is now inoperable. :mad:

Thanks in advance!

Katie,

Well I guess it wasn't tough enough! ;)

Unless there is something proprietary on the Drive I do not see why you would. To be safe check either with Toshiba, or the HD vendor of choice to see if the new drive you select is compatible.

katie36

Winbob,

How true. How true. :) But I don't think they expected them to fly 10 feet before coming to a stop!

Anyway, thanks, I'll check with them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online