Reloading OS w 2003 server - lost password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stevesmith

An employee left and forgot the password for a HP proliant ml330 server running Windows Server 2003. It was used as a standard PC not a server. I have the original cd and product code for windows but the system will not let me load it. It starts but then it states it can't access the hard drive. What am I missing?
Thanks for you help and suggestions.

Are the hard drives on a RAID controller? You may need the drivers for the RAID controller during the startup of the installation process.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online