Remember password in IE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

plejon

Hello,

To access the website of a supplier, I have to enter user id and password. IE doesn't propose to remember this password, so I have to retype uid/pwd every time I visit the site.

This is probably my own fault, I suppose I told IE not to remember the password the first time I visited this site. My question now is: how can I reverse this setting and have IE remember the password?

Rgds,

Peter

Hello Peter,

Open Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options and under the Content tab you will see AutoComplete. Click settings, and here you can change that setting.

plejon

Your method worked LuckyStrike

Problem solved, thanks a lot.

plejon said:
Hello,

To access the website of a supplier, I have to enter user id and password. IE doesn't propose to remember this password, so I have to retype uid/pwd every time I visit the site.

This is probably my own fault, I suppose I told IE not to remember the password the first time I visited this site. My question now is: how can I reverse this setting and have IE remember the password?

Rgds,

Peter
I have exactly the same problem in Firefox but I am unable to find a similar solution. Help would be appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online