Remember The 'Free PC Offer' ? Any Updates ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
I think a lot of people have gotten to the point that when they see that something is advertised as free they automatically tune out. There are online ads that offer a "Free Lobster Dinner" but, when you get into it you are asked so many questions that you just say forget it. By then its too late because they have your e-mail address and now here comes the spam. You then have to e-mail these people to take you off of their lists even though you didn't get a free lobster dinner.

hi smeegle...

I noticed that you mentioned...

"By then its too late because they have your e-mail address and now here comes the spam. You then have to e-mail these people to take you off of their lists...
It's a fact that every time you give your email address to someone, you run the risk of being spammed. Here's a little help in keeping your email address out of the hands of spammers... http://mailexpire.com/

Regards,

DS

Thanks, Dark Star. It seems that I got much more than I expected when I responded to joe2cool's thread.

joe2cool

Not my fault, may I add.............I never applied myself, just didn't seem right!

I was thanking Dark Star for his extra help. So technically, it is your fault because if I had not responded to your thread I may not have gotten that information.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online