1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Remix Os problems

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by 500david, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 500david

500david Thread Starter

Hey ! I used to work with Remix Os for pc for a year.It worked correctly until now. Unfortunately yesterday I pressed "fn" key on my keyboard to volume up my laptop.After that the Remix Os logo showed up.As I did not have any time to boot up I pressed and kept the power key to shut down my laptop.Now when I want to boot into Remix OS it just stuck at the "Remix Os" logo.What would you recommend?Please help me as soon as possible.
    Sincerely,David.

2. Zalmay

Zalmay

Hi david,
    I had the same problem days ago...
    Well i dont know much about programing,one thing i can tell you that you should uninstall Remix os and fresh install again...if you faced the same problem, try to connect your laptop to a smart tv via hdmi cable while booting to Remix os...it will solve your problem...i hope so :)

3. 500david

500david Thread Starter

Dear Zalmay, You have a warm heart.Tanks for your help.
    I have important information on Remix how can I get them back or save them to another place.I'll do as you said. fortunately I have HDMI port for this. but I don't think that my problem related to graphics and monitors problems .You know I worked with Remix Os for more than a year .any way you did your best. Nice job.
    Could anyone help me please ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!