remon.sys problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

suemarosites

Please help me.
I have the trojan horse in my pc and I cannot remove it.
remon.sys pop up keeps coming on every 2 seconds now.
My AVG anti virus cannot fix it..
I am going nuts here.
Sue
:mad:

Try downloading and running Ewido with the link below. Also, have you run the basic spyware and malware stuff (Adaware, Spybot and Spyware Blast) ? If not, the links to download those are all below. Also, do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox? The latter is much more secure and you can download it below. After running these scans, download HijackThis and run it and post the log here for help ridding your system of the problems the other programs may not fix. Hope this helps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online