1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

remote access on mac osx tiger server

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by flyboy352, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyboy352

flyboy352 Thread Starter

Hello, I have a question for all you mac savvy folk out there. I just recently got a job for a small company as the IT/web designer. Well, one of my duties is to work on our server and get it integrated to our system. Currently the server can be accessed when logged into our network, but cannot be accessed remotely. We had some mac guys come out here and they didnt seem to have a clue what they were doing. First they said we needed to install the software on the mac, then they said our router couldnt be programed for remote access. So, does anyone know the REAL way to set up a mac server running OSX Tiger 10.4 with a Qwest 2700HGD router? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

edit: make that mac server...whatever is the up to date version of that I believe.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649405

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice