1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

remote access software peridocally cycles through sessions

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by PackElend, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PackElend

PackElend Thread Starter

Hi I'm searching for a very special feature for a remote access software and haven't found it yet, may anyone of you can help me out. What I would like to have is a software what cycles periodically through all open sessions for spontaneous supervision. In addition each session should have a designated key-combination for quick accesss. thx stefan

2. draceplace

draceplace

What your requesting (remote access) seems to violate many security standards on first glance. You might look at class room management software or something along those lines.

3. PackElend

PackElend Thread Starter

Hoi draceplace, security standards are not a concern since that happens within a isolated network and the local PCs are not operated by an user at 99.9% of their on-time. thx stefan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146167

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice