remote access through CMD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Whitestar

How would i go about getting a computer to run a program from machine A using machine A using the command prompt.

Ummm.....

That would require some form of network path as well as permissions to get past firewall and access the system.

it almost sounds like you're trying to hack someone. The best thing to do is use WinXP's remote Assistance program.

Whitestar

not a hack, just a joke really. all i want to do is make my bro think his computer has gone crazy.

so is it possible, if so how would i do it?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Unfortunately, we can't help you there......we have no way of distinguishing jokes from hacks.......so closing the thread ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online