Remote controlling Ubuntu machine

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ChRoNo16

Im really new to linux, and I want to remotley control my linux desktop, from my windows machine (lack space for more monitors) Please help me!

ChRoNo16

Don't have extra space on my main machine, but also I have an older machine that needs a purpose ;)

when you say "control" do you mean remote desktop or command line, if you are just looking to run a server with some server commands then use PuTTY, its a telnet SSH program.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online