Remote for sound bar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jonathan.orr

Hi everyone, I recently bought cheap soundbar on Amazon. I connected it via audio connectors to my older plasma tv. The instructions told me It can play Bluetooth and play music from my phone. I’m only using it for my television but unfortunately it did not come with a remote for volume control. I wanted to know if there was an app out of there or general purpose remote that I could connect the the sound bar for volume control. The apps and remotes I see are for specific products. Its a cheap sound bar with no particular brand so I don’t know what to do. Any help is appreciated for recommendations for ways to control the audio for it while connected to my tv.

Wouldn't the music player on your phone have volume controls? (if you were playing music from your phone )

Oddba11

Jim
Link or brand/model?

I would assume (not always a good idea), that if it didn't come with a remote, it doesn't have the ability. Whatever it's connected to (the TV in this case), would control the audio volume input.

As for Bluetooth connectivity, I would expect the same would apply (as noted above). Reducing the volume in the media player controls should also affect the sound bar.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online