1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Remote Viewing

Discussion in 'Networking' started by thrower13, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrower13

thrower13 Thread Starter

I decided to quit skulking around so I finally joined. This place is great. Here is my "problem". I have been a web designer/developer and tech consultant for more than a few years and generally don't get stumped when it comes to a client's request. However, recently I had a client throw me a curve ball. He owns a small security company and wants me to integrate into his current site a way for his clients to login to a certain page on his site and be able to view their camera feeds in real time. It took me a year to break him of his weekly email "creeping" habit and he is now a highly valued client. I really do not wany to lose his business. Ideas, options, anything at this point would be highly appreciated. I have my own but they seem old school.

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090813

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice