remotely use vlc on local network

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dhaval942

how can i manage vlc on one network to another
it is http interface something

fairnooks

Banned
Which is it, local network or one network to another and if the latter, is it via the Internet or still local?

Remote on a local network is a snap. After assigning a static local I.P. to all server machines if you haven't already (not needed if you use machine name instead), share the folders you want to serve and just open them across the network.

dhaval942

how can i operate vlc over network
allows you to remote control your VLC via a web browser. You can create custom web pages

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online