Removal of a spyware

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

carlah0318

My desktop may have been "hijacked". The desktop has a blue screen with white and red font color displaying the following:

" Waring!

You're in Danger!

Your computer is infected with Spyware!

All you do with computer is stored forever in your hard disk. When you visit sites, snd e-mails...

All your actions are logged. And it isi impossible to reove them with standard tools. Your data is still available for forensics. And in some cases

For your boss, your friends, your wife, your children. Every site you or somebody or even something, like spyware, opened in your browsers, with all the images, and all the downloaded and manbye later removed movies or mp3 songs - ARE STILL There and could break your life

Secure yourself right now! Remove all spyware from your PC."

I am not sure that I can access the internet; however, I can not access Microsoft Word, Publisher, etc....

Please advise me on how to remove this senseless hijacker from my daughter's desktop. I can't believe that people don't have anything better to do other than to destroy other's computer.

Thanks, Carla Hopton

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online