Solved Remove Animation - PPT File

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mtf

Please help! I have this ppt file made in 2002 and I want to remove animations. I clicked Animation Pane but there’s nothing there. I saved it as pptx but same result. Please see attached screen shot. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

Couriant

James
I think you may need to select the item that has the animation. I cannot say for sure without seeing the file itself. are you willing to upload the file?

mtf

Thank you for responding James. I'm okay uploading the file, however, I hope you don't mind these class reunion photos of very old ladies. I removed all but the first 12 slides to make a smaller file. Here's the thing: I exported this file to video for an mp4 file w/Windows Movie Maker and when a slide appears it sort of jumps back and then comes up again instead of going to next slide. I've done this type of thing many times without a glitch. Thanks for your help!
mtf

Attachments

Couriant

James
I think I see what you are referring to. If you are talking about when it goes from one page to the next from the middle then it's not the animation, but a Transition.

1627948368802.png

The ones that has that icon has that 'effect'. You would need to go to Transitions then choose None to stop it from happening.

mtf

OMG! Should have thought of that! When I saw the little star I assumed it was animation. Removed transition from all and exported to video. Hopefully it will work. Thank you so much!

1627949065314.png

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online