Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove on Boot it’s a free software tool

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  kenbok51 
#1 ·
A very good day to you at Tech Support Guy

Does anyone have the original version of Remove on Boot it's a free software tool from Gibin Software House; you could right click on the file or folder and select remove on boot it was as simple as that, the current version is too complicated? GiPo@FileUtitities 3.1 Free

Is there a similar piece of software avalible?

#2 ·
You might consider contacting the creator and ask him if he could get you the version you want. To me that's the safest way. You don't want to go downloading files from who knows where to see if you can find it. And it's called MoveOnBoot which also allows you to remove on boot as one of its functions. The early version I see a lot of when searching is 1.9.5 but any links to the creators site give 3.1. Other sites I found are not trustworthy and I don't see it when I search FTP servers. On the site you linked to click on the Copyright info on the left and it will go to a page with a contact link.

#4 ·
You might consider contacting the creator and ask him if he could get you the version you want.
Thank you kenbok51; yes that was my first course of action, haven't had a reply, thank you for identifying the required file version 1.9.5 I was hoping someone could give me a copy via Dropbox or OneDrive ;)

#5 ·
I actually have a few dozen CD discs that I got when I had a subscription to Maximum PC that have a lot of older apps on them. I looked at a few and didn't see the one your after. It will take some time to look through them all since it's not like I can just view the contents of the disc. Some apps are not easily identified by what is listed and the only way to really see, is to allow the disc to load and view the listed apps available in the disc menu and that is quite time consuming. I also have a ton of old CD's that I used to save old applications going back to like 1998 (just to keep them from taking up room on my hard drive) but I don't recall that specific application. That doesn't mean it's not there. Back then I tended to be quite the pack rat. I'll keep you in mind, I have them handy and was viewing them already looking for something else so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.