1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Remove password for windows xp login

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by adrianq1029, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. adrianq1029

adrianq1029 Thread Starter

My computer in my office, that runs windows xp pro, for some reason it started to ask for a password. I would like to know if there is some way to remove the login because i don't know what it is. I tried to go in through safe mode but again it asked me to log in. I have no clue how to get into this computer. Can someone help?

2. zabusant

zabusant

Unfortunatelly, we cannot help you with bypassing passwords.

Are you sure you don't simply need to press ENTER?

3. 5tevef

5tevef

Moderator note: 5tevef, please do not post methods to circumvent passwords. I've removed your advice. If this is an office computer the password is there for a reason, the user should not be removing it.

4. oshwyn5

oshwyn5

Moderator note: Oshwyn5, please do not post methods to circumvent passwords. I've removed your advice.

5. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Closing thread, please refer to our rules:

If this is an office computer then you need to contact whoever is in charge of administrating the computers for assistance. Removing or changing the password on an office computer should never be done without consent or the employer or the administrator.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!