Removing certain e-mails fro Yahoo with one click

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hjbdmesq

I am trying to remove mails with certain address from my yahoo inbox which I don't need anymore.
Just an example: [email protected] :I have thousands of this address in my inbox .
I copy this address to search in yahoo and check the mails [all] and see that there are [i suppose] 19312 mails.[see attachment]
As far as i can see Yahoo gives me the opportunity to remove only 50 of these mails at once,so I have to repeat this action "endless times".
I suppose there must be another way [which ]i am missing]
Can anyone help me with this/
thanks so much.

Attachments

plodr

Liz
  1. Sign in to your Yahoo Mail Account.
  2. Select the first message. (that would be after you have the list from searching)
  3. Scroll down to the last message at the bottom.
  4. Press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyboard and select the message.
  5. Now click the delete button. All the messages in your Yahoo mail in-box will be deleted.

hjbdmesq

Thanks so much for your speedy answer.
I tried this various time but it seems not to work.
Mot of the times only 50 mails are removed,sometimes 100 [unclear when] but far from all.
I followed your instructions precisely and i know this idea for selecting many message at once.
Any other idea or is this the way yahoo wants it to be? Hard to imagine.
thanks again

hjbdmesq

Thanks so much for your speedy answer.
I tried this various time but it seems not to work.
Mot of the times only 50 mails are removed,sometimes 100 [unclear when] but far from all.
I followed your instructions precisely and i know this idea for selecting many message at once.
Any other idea or is this the way yahoo wants it to be? Hard to imagine.
thanks again
With gmail there is no problem removing thousands of mails at once.

plodr

Liz
Sorry, I don't have any idea. I also never had 50 emails to test if this method worked or not.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online