1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

removing email addresses from Yahoo log-in

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by tigrdonnie, Jul 15, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. tigrdonnie

tigrdonnie Thread Starter

My question: I use Windows 10 and have google chrome for gmail along with Yahoo! Others have used my computer and their names and e-mail addresses pop up on Yahoo! when I try to sign in. How do I remove all those permanently?

2. Sponsor

3. plodr

plodr Liz

If you are using Firefox as your browser, highlight the username you don't want appearing. Hold down the shift key and press delete.

4. tigrdonnie

tigrdonnie Thread Starter

Not using Firefox. Browsers are Google Chrome and Yahoo!

5. PaulineGreening

PaulineGreening

Have you tried clearing your browsing data off of your chrome browser? I hope this works for you.

thejjfoster likes this.
  6. thejjfoster

thejjfoster

I vote for this option, this works for me too. All you have to do is clear you browsing history and that should do it for you.

7. plodr

plodr Liz

Yahoo is NOT a browser.
    For Chrome
    To delete an entry type enough letters in the box to bring up the one you want to delete so that it shows up blue under the box (as if ready to load) then click Ctrl+Delete.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1193139