Repair Invoice in Access - Need a repair Invoice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bill29579

I have access 2016, Looking for a invoice that is already created, for my small computer repair business.

I have tried to make my own with many errors and issues.

Can anyone please help me.

Thank you,
Bill

Fireflycph

Morten
Without knowing how your database is set up. As in tables, queries etc. It's impossible to help you.
If you want, upload the database, and state exactly which fields you want to appear on the rapport (Invoice)

bill29579

I was looking online for 1 that was already created. I saw someone offering one to down from this site but lost the link, then I was going to try to edit to my needs if I had too.

I don't have one done at all. The one I started had to many issues I deleted it.

Thank You
Bill

OBP

I have posted a few versions of a Computer Business Database with invoicing, you are quite welcome to a copy.
But the invoices may not fit your database tables and fields etc.
The design is rather old fashioned with a main menu, but it works reasonably well.

Attachments

bill29579

Thank You OBP, This will work but I need to change Company Name, Post Code , To Zip Code, can't find where to change this. If you can help with that it would make me very happy. Thank you in advance I am very new at access.

OBP

Bill, all changes are made in Design Mode, so you right click on an object in the left objects Pane and "Design View".
Or you can open the object and then change the "View" in the top left corner.
The Company Name on the Report can be found on the "Invoice Header" report.
It is a simple Label at the Header of the Report.
To Change the Post Code to Zip Code can also be done on the Header as well.
If you get stuck tell me what you want them to say and I will change them.

bill29579

Ok,
1. I have tried the zip code change, but cant seem to find all of the inputs. try to open view invoices I get Enter Parameter Value for Customers: post code.
2. Invoice Software (all the way at bottom pf page green icon Run time error 2427.
3. the autoexec link at bottom of the page, that brings up the Business Database page, the Invoice Tab does not work would like to be able to open this tab to print a invoice for the customer. By customer name or invoice #.
4. Work log form cant find where to change Professional service @affordable Rate.

I think that is all right now, Thank you very much for your help.

Bill

OBP

Bill,
1. I explain how to do that can do that.
2. Right click it instead and click design view
3. I don't know what that means.
4. That is just a label, change to design view and type in waht you want.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online