Repair software kit

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mklier0218

Hi,
I am looking for a good repair kit to fix register issues and missing DLL . Possible free
Thanks,

valis

register? You mean registry? There really isn't a safe one out there, and I doubt you'll find anyone here would recommend ANYTHING that fuddles with the registry.

What problems are you having?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Can you be more specific and detailed as to what issues you're having?

Depending on how bad the Windows operating system has been damaged, a clean reinstall of Windows and getting a fresh start may be needed.

If you've been using file and registry "cleaners", you need to avoid them like the plague.

---------------------------------------------------------

mklier0218

I am running a software trying to restore previous data from another laptop. It gives me missing duzactx.dll
I went and got a repair kit to try to repair the missing or corapted .dll and this kit gave me so manny errors that I have in the registry. I work fine, a little slow but OK. The issue is this .dll only
Thanks for your reply

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
duzactx.dll is a DLL file used by DynaZIP-32 UnZIP ActiveX Control created by Inner Media, Inc.

-----------------------------------------------------------

mklier0218

duzactx.dll is a DLL file used by DynaZIP-32 UnZIP ActiveX Control created by Inner Media, Inc.

-----------------------------------------------------------
May I ask again. What do I need to do to solve the problem of the missing .dll,

Thanks,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online