Repeat last typing??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sikpupi

Hi.....

....sometimes I might type a work in a certain place (whether on the wrong part of a document or in a wrong search box etc) and then realise that I am going to have to re-type the work again in the correct area.

I remember in my old DOS days....there was an old F-Key that would repeat the last entry!!! Is there anything like thsi still around in the Windows enviroment????

Thanks

Sikky

sikpupi

Prod...yes it is!!! I guess I am just getting lazy in my old age. I could do a cut and paste if in Word....but more long winded for search engines / search boxes etc.

Sikky

First Name
Jim
F4 is the repeat hotkey. It repeats formatting, typing etc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online