Repeater Router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

msperanza

HI
I have an Airlink MIMO XR 101 that I want to set up as a repeater.
The main router is a new Linksys 2000.

I watched a video on YouTube, but that is for NeGear.

Any one have an idea on how to accomplish this?
Thanks
Mark

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If you're talking about a wireless bridge, most routers don't offer that option. If you're going to wire between them, we can help with that.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Unless that router offers a wireless bridge option, you're out of luck. I don't find any Airlink MIMO XR 101 in their product support, so I have no idea if it has that capability. I suspect that's not the actual model number.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Nothing in that manual about any bridging capability, it doesn't look like that's an option. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online