1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Replace NF7 S2G?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ram911, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ram911

Ram911 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Ray
    I need some suggestions on a replacment MOBO for a buggy NF7S2G. I have had it for aprox 2 months and it has always given me problems. After searching the net and forums I can find no answers to my latest problem which is the l2 cache being disabled on the processor. I have worked for 4 days on it and no l2 cache. Abit forums has a 163 posted thread on this issue and we all seem to be praying for an answer :mad: I called Microcenter and they have offered me a in store credit and I wanted to get a good socket A MOBO that would last at least the general 3yr warranty any help would be apreciated :)

Athlon XP 2600+ (Barton) 333Mhz
    NF7-S2G ver 0.1
    2X512MB Mushkin PC3200 DDR (2.5-3-3-6)
    Nvidia GeForce4 MX400 (64MB)
    120GB Maxtor HDD (7200rpm 8mb)
    40GB Maxtor HDD (7200rpm 8mb)+FDD
    TSSTcorp CD/DVDW dual layer
    DiabloTek ATX Mid tower case w/80mm fan/450wPSU
    EnerMax 2X2 ultimate fan controller
    ViewSonic 17GS-2

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330966

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice