Replying/Forwarding in Outlook 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cinci_matt

hello-
I've got an issue that's more annoying than anything else-

One of my users (running Win2k & Office 2000 SBE) will forward a message on to another user, however, before sending the message she will delete it (the forward she's creating). After she deletes the message, the original message will have a tag that says "you have forwarded this message on .... click here to find related messages..."

If you check her sent items, there are no messages sent-
her Outbox is empty and her Drafts folder is also empty. If you "click here to find related messages" nothing will come up.

I'm not sure why it's doing this, nor do i know how to fix it,

any help would be appreciated,

cheers
matt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online