1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Replying/Forwarding in Outlook 2000

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cinci_matt, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinci_matt

cinci_matt Thread Starter

hello-
    I've got an issue that's more annoying than anything else-

One of my users (running Win2k & Office 2000 SBE) will forward a message on to another user, however, before sending the message she will delete it (the forward she's creating). After she deletes the message, the original message will have a tag that says "you have forwarded this message on .... click here to find related messages..."

If you check her sent items, there are no messages sent-
    her Outbox is empty and her Drafts folder is also empty. If you "click here to find related messages" nothing will come up.

I'm not sure why it's doing this, nor do i know how to fix it,

any help would be appreciated,

cheers
    matt

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113047

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice