Report in Access

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Erm

I am trying to create a complicated report in Access without much success. I am getting records repeated and am not sure how to prevent this. My database stores dates and the report (produced by clicking on Produce Key Dates Report, entering a date range, choosing by date and office and entering an office), pulls through the correct data but it is duplicated.

Please can someone have a look and let me know if you have any ideas?

Attachments

jimr381

Jim
You might want to rezip it as a zip file instead of rar. I see a fair amount of people saying they cannot read a rar compressed file.

Erm

yeah...laptop went bang...but went through the spare room and just found an old back up, so its sorted! (see attached)...however...is there a way to have it only show the matching dates and not the entire record?

Attachments

Erm

Grrr...it only shows records where the court and other sections have an entry too! Can anyone help?

Erm

here it is...the biggest prob is that it won't display records unless there is an entry in all 3 tables...if court or other is blank, the record is not pulled through

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online