report posts takes forever to go through

lexmarks567

I can't report posts as it takes for ever and stops half way loading.also I have click certain buttings 50 time before they do anything.cleaning files has done nothing so it has to be at your end. anyone else having problems.

Yeah .... currently on server 3, both Firefox and IE are as slow as molasses at this site, off and on. I had some issues through the day, having to re-click buttons to make 'em "go".

I was looking for the old thread on the same subject a while ago to bring it back up (because I was having problems) but I couldn't find it. Nowadays, I report something and go to a new tab to continue on TSG.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
There are a few functions like that we use for moderating that take a long time. I'm not sure what the issue is, but I know that Mike is aware of the issue.

lexmarks567

i know it used to a little time but its got to the point where you think it does not go through as it does not return you back to the page you were at it just sites there and the little bars that tell you how far a page has loaded stops half way

it takes a bit of time, but i don't really us it all that much because i just usually PM a mod or admin...... its seems to get solved faster;)

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I think this has really become a problem since we added the latest Mods. Dan and I plan to look at this as well as a few other issues on Sunday.

LauraMJ

Administrator
I think he means modifications............not moderators. ;) :D

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
SouthParkXP101 said:
it takes a bit of time, but i don't really us it all that much because i just usually PM a mod or admin...... its seems to get solved faster;)
And we'd REALLY prefer you use the report thread function if it's something that requires a moderator's attention. That notifies all the mods, not just your "favorite" mod, who may be overworked of unavailable at the time. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online