1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

report posts takes forever to go through

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by lexmarks567, Feb 2, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. lexmarks567

lexmarks567 Thread Starter

I can't report posts as it takes for ever and stops half way loading.also I have click certain buttings 50 time before they do anything.cleaning files has done nothing so it has to be at your end. anyone else having problems.

2. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

Yeah .... currently on server 3, both Firefox and IE are as slow as molasses at this site, off and on. I had some issues through the day, having to re-click buttons to make 'em "go".

3. hewee

hewee

Been that way a year or longer. Very very very slow.

4. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

I treied to report a spam post and gave up .. just wouldnt move

5. ferrija1

ferrija1

I was looking for the old thread on the same subject a while ago to bring it back up (because I was having problems) but I couldn't find it. Nowadays, I report something and go to a new tab to continue on TSG.

6. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

There are a few functions like that we use for moderating that take a long time. I'm not sure what the issue is, but I know that Mike is aware of the issue.

7. lexmarks567

lexmarks567 Thread Starter

i know it used to a little time but its got to the point where you think it does not go through as it does not return you back to the page you were at it just sites there and the little bars that tell you how far a page has loaded stops half way

8. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

it takes a bit of time, but i don't really us it all that much because i just usually PM a mod or admin...... its seems to get solved faster;)

9. ferrija1

ferrija1

10. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

11. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    I think this has really become a problem since we added the latest Mods. Dan and I plan to look at this as well as a few other issues on Sunday.

12. ferrija1

ferrija1

:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

:D

13. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

I think he means modifications............not moderators. ;) :D

14. ferrija1

ferrija1

I was wondering what that meant.....what modifications did he just add?

15. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

And we'd REALLY prefer you use the report thread function if it's something that requires a moderator's attention. That notifies all the mods, not just your "favorite" mod, who may be overworked of unavailable at the time. ;)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540401

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice