Reports & Forms Questions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kammmie

A few people have tried helping me with this and maybe I am just missing something .......

I have a report that prints out our orders by date. I did a query so that I can enter the date range I want. How when I click on the report do I get the box to come up that asks for the date range without having to go in and change the query every time?

Thanks,
Kammmie

Have you hard-coded the date range in the Query, and do you have to re-enter it as a hard-code to change it?

Because if you input the "Criteria" as follows:
>=[Enter mm/dd/yyyy of date to be GREATER than or EQUAL to]

then both the Query and the Report that runs from it should prompt you for the new date each time?

Now I don't think all of that in the braces "[ ]" will fit, it has a limit, and you'll want to indicate the correct date format for your records.

Otherwise, you'll need to add a command button to your report, or change the source, so that it will prompt you for the correct date you need.

Tell me more about the set up; I'm not the best at Reports, but I'll try and help if I can.

J

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online