1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Request: MS Office 2003 Package

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by MUP811, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MUP811

MUP811 Banned Thread Starter

As shown in title, I need the package urgently. With explanation of installation steps please.

Take note guys that I'm using the 2007 version. Plus, I want to install it alongside to 2007 at the same laptop. If possible, go on to provide me my needs ;)

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't know where you can buy old software in Bahrain. You could try eBay. It's not free software you can download, so you'll have to find someone or some place selling an old version.

Generally, multiple versions of Office do not play well together on the same computer.

3. MUP811

MUP811 Banned Thread Starter

Can't it be found for free?

Regarding to the location of the package, it is not an issue. I will look for another place, consider this an inquiry ;)

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Perhaps the laws are different in your country. This site doesn't promote or condone piracy and theft.

5. valis

valis Moderator

this is the second thread on free MS software you've got going, MUP811.....may want to read the rules page at www.techguy.org/rules.html

Bottom line, go buy the software. As Doublehelix stated, we don't condone this type of activity.

Closing thread.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1043412

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice