1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reset email password

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by KTDODD, Oct 12, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. KTDODD

KTDODD Thread Starter

I have just changed my email account password on my desktop in outlook 2007.
    I need to know please how I then get my iPhone and iPad to sync and receive these emails. Is it just a case of going into their settings and changing password to match that of the one I have just put on desktop?
    Also I want to know if there is any way I can set up my child's iPhone with mine so I can receive all of their emails and texts on my phone?
    Thanks!

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

Use the IMAP settings on all email clients (programs). If your mail provider does not support IMAP yet you are out of luck and have to only use web mail interface or manage syncing yourself.

Sure sounds like you are asking for spyware, and we do not support such activities.

3. KTDODD

KTDODD Thread Starter

I am definitely not after spyware! My child is being bullied by another child and is fully aware that I want access to her phone! I cannot afford to take any chances!

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

See Settings - Messages - Text Message Forwarding.

This may provide what you want for texts. I have never tried it; just came across it in the iOS 11 manual.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1197784