1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reset Password link not appearing in Gmail inbox

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by deejay1704, Sep 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deejay1704

deejay1704 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 7643 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7640G, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 898 GB (599 GB Free);
    Motherboard: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., NP355V5C-S07AU
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

I am am enrolled in a new online course who have sent me an email in my Gmail that asks me to click on the link provided in the email and then follow these instructions:
    "...To login for the first time click the ‘Forgot Password’ button and enter your nominated email address into the email space provided – then click ‘request password’. This will send you a ‘reset password’ email (if it doesn’t come into your inbox make sure to check your junk mail). This will allow you to login and get access to your courses..."
    I follow these instructions and a message appears to tell me password confirmation has been sent to my email. However When I check my inbox, spam, trash and everything else no message appears anywhere. How can I find the message sent. Without it I cannot access my coursework to begin my courses. I have never had this problem before.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    If because you've never dealt with this provider before I have nothing to offer.

If you have successfully followed the same procedure with this provider in the past then it sure sounds to me like some bug introduced by the provider and they will need to fix it. Contact them.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    also try to search for it. If it doesn't show up and it has been over 24 hours, i also agree you should contact the provider.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1232953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice