Resetting 760GXK8MC CMOS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jackdw

I have a 760GXK8MC motherboard which randomly decides to refuse to boot. Last time it did it I just removed teh battery and left it for 3 hours. I really cannot wait 3 hours for it to reset.

I have located the clr_cmos jumper, how do I reset the BIOS/CMOS on it because doing that seem to fix it last time.

Thanks
Jack

jackdw

How do I go about updating the BIOS then?

It wasn't a problem until I changed it's case. Everything is wired up correctly...

Perhaps you should try setting the bios to defaults first and see if that helps.

I referred you to the foxconn page because there were others dealing with a cmos problem .
As to flash the bios is described on many websites.

helo, im new in this forum, i need ur help.. becouse i have the similar problem with 3 winfast 760gxk8mc, the problems is. when i finally to instal all driver, when the realtek ac-97 audio, is fiish to install, when restar to back to winXP to entri, Error.. and restar Sistem Operative again...

Well, the porblems is, i can`t, enter to win normal, only in mode fails test, beouse disable the audio controler....

well this the problem, i dont know, if you can help me...????

Aur REvoir...

Sir.corey, you will get a lot more attention by starting a new thread rather than piggy-backing a 6 month old thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online