Resetting Administrator Password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Berky67

Hi,

I have a laptop from my old company which I used to use to login to work. I have not used it for some time and I can't remember either my own password or the administrator password. My old company used Active Directory so I am not sure whether any of the solutions available on the internet would work because of Active Directory.

Can anyone help me reset either my own password or the Administrator's password so that I can use this laptop? The OS is XP.

Many thanks

valis

Please see the TSG Rules, we no longer provide any help with lost passwords or getting around password protection. Obviously, we can't determine the real intent here, so our policy is to abstain from any assistance in these matters.

closing thread.

valis

AnandSunnoo, as that was your first post, we'll consider it a very steep learning curve. Please review the forum rules regarding before posting again.

thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online