1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Resize desktop icons??? Help me.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Skivvywaver, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver Thread Starter

OK, I consider myself kinda tech savvy but the one thing I have not been able to find in Vista Ultimate that is pissing me off is ........how do I resize desktop icons? These things are huge even at 1280x1024 resolution. LOL, I have two rows with 15 icons.

LOL, I know this must be simple and I have been looking around for 3 days. I am whipped. :eek:

How in the hell is it done? Please? :p

2. Skivvywaver

LOL, I KNOW the rules and I shouldn't be bumping but these huge icons are about to be the death of me. :p Help me. :D

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Right click on the desktop, View, Classic Icons.

Next time instead of a PM, try Google. :rolleyes:

4. Skivvywaver

Well JohnWill, that worked. Thanks man. Next time, try to be nicer because I did try google.

I did try everything I could think of before I PM'd you. Sorry I disturbed your almighty throne. It will never happen again, I promise. I would rather eat dirt than ask you anything. :rolleyes:

5. Skivvywaver

And you would think seniority means something wouldn't you? BS. John. BS. You have no reason to treat me like a newb.

I actually used to think of you as a friend. Google "friend" John. :rolleyes:

6. JohnWill

Try to think of the impact if all of the people that post here send a PM to me to ask their question.

No reason for me to Google "friend", since that term no longer applies, right?

7. Skivvywaver

I don't know John. I thought you knew me better than to say "google" to me. I would never have asked if I had not googled my arse off first. You know me better than that.

I hope we can still be friends but if not.....oh well. :(

~Skivvy~

8. JohnWill

We'll agree to let bygones be bygones and call it even, OK? :) Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540857

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice