Resize JPG and edit online

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rhettman5.1

HERE is a site that will let you edit and resize jpg's online. It will also let you work with Gif and animated Gif, similar to GifWorks, I thought this may be handy for people w/o image editors. ...Rhett
(I posted this in the image thread in random, but realized it would soon be lost. Hope I don't get in trouble for the double post ! :( )

Thanks Rhett, this looks handy. I never would've found this in Random.....I won't dime you out. ;)

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Rhett: Thank you sir! That was exactly what I was going to ask for here! I have alreasy used it to resize animated .gif's for my webpage!
:)

J

Jonesiegirl

I'm gonna check that link too Rhett .. just one question... how user friendly is that program? It doesn't take much to confuse me!

Thanks Rhett. I have been using a Gif editor on line but couldn't use it for Jpgs. <a href="http://www.gifworks.com/"><font color="Red">Here</font></a> is the one I use for gifs.

Rhettman5.1

How can it not work ? I don't have XP, but it seems a web based application oughta work, what error message do you get ??

Unfortunately Rhett this is what I keep getting when I try to go to that site:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margie

Rhettman5.1

margie821....you are correct, I hope it's only temporary, I was just there yesterday... I will check back over the next few days to see if it was down for maintainence, thanks for the heads-up...Rhett

EDIT: I posted this at 10:21, immediately after I posted I tried again at 10:22 and the page loaded:confused: ...try again :)

Rhettman511 I tried just now and the page loaded! It must have been down for maintainence. A very useful site, thanks!
Margie

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online