1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Resize pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by lisaa7002, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lisaa7002

lisaa7002 Thread Starter

I DL a program you guys suggested a few months back. It put a link in my "right click" box to resize my pics. You hold the mouse over the pic, right click it, and a box pops up that gives you pic size options. My Dad wants to use it, but I can't find it, it's name, or the original thread! Help, please! :eek:

P.s I did try the irfan view, but it is just too complicated. Thanks!

2. lisaa7002

lisaa7002 Thread Starter

The box that comes up from right clicking isn't just a box for that, it's the "open, send to, scan with " box, but with this program it adds "resize pictures"

Anyone??? :confused:

3. valley

valley

Hi Lisa, I started going through the 17 pages of all of the posts that you've ever made, looking for something that might give me a clue...I saw on page 3 a program you mentioned called "Pixopedia"...could that be it?

I have to get offline...if you start looking through your old posts, I left off at the beginning of page 8. I'll resume looking when I come back online. Hope you find it. :)

4. Davey7549

Davey7549

Lisa
    I am not aware of the program you speak of but it should have a line entry in the C:\Windows\program files folder or even possibly in the control panel\add-remove programs section which could give you leads to what it is.

Dave

5. RUSST

RUSST

6. Tuppence2

Tuppence2

Hello RUSST,

Thanks very much for the link. I'll give it a try. It will be very useful.

Bye,
    Penny. :)

7. chalky

chalky

Don't suppose there is a similar one for 98se is there ....the link aboves for the XP one and will not install on 98.....already tried it... :(

Hi Penny.... :)

8. Mad Russian

Mad Russian

Thanx RUSST! I downloaded and installed the image resizer and I'll bet it's exactly what Lisaa7002 was referring to.

9. valley

valley

good, I hope its the one. Let us know Lisa. :)

10. lisaa7002

lisaa7002 Thread Starter

Yes! It was the power toys! As soon as I saw the name I remembered it! - But of course that means it's no help for Dad, he's on win 98. We figured out the Irfan view for him over the weekend. So it will be ok for what he need for now.

I thank you all for all the help, you guys are wonderful! That was driving me CRAZY!!!

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218725

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice