Resize pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lisaa7002

I DL a program you guys suggested a few months back. It put a link in my "right click" box to resize my pics. You hold the mouse over the pic, right click it, and a box pops up that gives you pic size options. My Dad wants to use it, but I can't find it, it's name, or the original thread! Help, please! :eek:

P.s I did try the irfan view, but it is just too complicated. Thanks!

lisaa7002

The box that comes up from right clicking isn't just a box for that, it's the "open, send to, scan with " box, but with this program it adds "resize pictures"

Anyone??? :confused:

Hi Lisa, I started going through the 17 pages of all of the posts that you've ever made, looking for something that might give me a clue...I saw on page 3 a program you mentioned called "Pixopedia"...could that be it?

I have to get offline...if you start looking through your old posts, I left off at the beginning of page 8. I'll resume looking when I come back online. Hope you find it. :)

Lisa
I am not aware of the program you speak of but it should have a line entry in the C:\Windows\program files folder or even possibly in the control panel\add-remove programs section which could give you leads to what it is.

Dave

Hello RUSST,

Thanks very much for the link. I'll give it a try. It will be very useful.

Bye,
Penny. :)

Thanx RUSST! I downloaded and installed the image resizer and I'll bet it's exactly what Lisaa7002 was referring to.

lisaa7002

Yes! It was the power toys! As soon as I saw the name I remembered it! - But of course that means it's no help for Dad, he's on win 98. We figured out the Irfan view for him over the weekend. So it will be ok for what he need for now.

I thank you all for all the help, you guys are wonderful! That was driving me CRAZY!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online