Solved Resolution is messed up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Azurecloudhart

This is driving me crazy. I can't find an answer. I am using a hanspree hsg1103. I shut down my co,puter. Came home from work, and now the resolution is really messed up. I'm using a dual monitor set up. My second monitor works fine. My hanspree which is suppose to be a native 1280x720 resolution keeps changing itself to
1920x1080 resolution.

Even when I go to the reccomended which is 1366x768 it gets bigger. Everything is zoomed in and changing the resolution does nothing. I've restarted my computer multiple times. Nothing. please help me. I'm tempted on just buying a new not going to drive me crazy monitor.

bobs-here

Bob
On-Screen Display (OSD) reset factory default Settings
1 Press Menu on the remote control to display the main menu.
2 Select TV > Reset and press OK/u to enter its submenu.
3 Use the digit buttons to enter the password
4 Press </> to select OK and press OK to confirm.
5 The Initial setup menu appears. Follow the on-screen instructions. default password, 1234

Resolution 1366 x 768 (31.5 inches )
Resolution 1920 x 1080 (42 inches)
http://office.manualsonline.com/support/hannspree/flat-panel-television/tv-manual-5637824

Last edited:

Azurecloudhart

I figured it out. The hanspree you can't access the resoultion normaly but there is a restore default settings button. I found that, did that and it's back to normal. Thank you for your help though. I apreciate it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online