1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

(Resolved) adobe photoshop album 2.0 help

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by barnnyardd, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. barnnyardd

barnnyardd Thread Starter

i have an olympus d-565 zoom 4 megapixel camera. it came with camedia softwarewhich i did not like very much. i tried the demo of photoshop album 2.0 and liked it so i went and bought the full version. it works well for my needs except for 1 thing i can not figure out. on the bottom of some pictures there is some kind of symbol .when i try to fix these pictures each time i try they turn yellow until you can not even tell what they were. any help would be greatly appreciated. i have a dell 2350 with atapi 8x4x12 dvd+r also a cd burner in bay 2. p4 2.0ghz 768 mb of 2700 ddr ram 30 gb hd. if any other info is needed just ask. thanks barnnyardd

2. uly7

uly7

I'm using Photoshop not the Album version, but I think it may be almost the same. I try to think about the special mark that you mention, and I cannot figured out what it can be. Can you post the picture or part of the picture that contains the symbol here? I'm curios about what can this mark be.
    Uly7

3. barnnyardd

tryed to do it for over 1 hr. no luck. will try it again tommorow have to get up at3 am to go do my gasoline deliveries thank you

4. Moby

Moby

From my memory of playing with the trial version of this programme, some of the symbols at the bottom of each pic were related to whether you had associated keywords to the pics. If you pick a pic then select the keywords tab on the left, are any of them ticked. If you tick one a symbol appears on the bottom of the pic, if you untick it, it disappears.(or you can drag the keyword to the pic, and drag it in the oposoite ditrection to remove it) You can give a pic any number of keywords (they aid in searching for pics later) and for each keyword you get a symbol. You can turn the showing of the symbols off, and keep the keyword association, in one of the options in the top menu. I didn't go with that particular programme in the end so can't tell you exactly where you can find the options. There are also options to display different things/symbols at the bottom of the pics (size/location - again from memory), which can be turned off in the same way. I'm sure the options are on the view tab, but I'm getting old and senile now, so you may have to look around for it.

5. barnnyardd

hi all itried again to put 1 of the pictures on the site still no luck. the pictures i had the symbol on were pictures taken with a disposable camera that when i had them developed i also had them put on cd.i wound up putting the cd back in and clicked update thumbnail and it fixed them. i have not had the problem with any pictures from my digital camera which i did not have yet when we went on the cruise where we took these pictures. all seems good now. thanks for your help barnnyardd

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220446

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice