1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

{RESOLVED}animated cursor (bee)

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by azcawho, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. azcawho

azcawho Thread Starter

How do I get rid of an animated bee that was installed on my system and go back to a normal cursor (arrow)?

2. deanas

deanas

Try going to the mouse applet in control panel.
    start > settings > control panel
    double click on mouse, choose pointer tab,
    then pick a scheme. I think windows standard
    is what you started with.

3. hewee

hewee

Welcome to TSG

Go to the control panel, mouse.
    Click on the pointer tab and the browse button.
    Browse to your C:\WINDOWS\CURSORS folder and pick another. You can also go to your C:\Program Files\Plus!\Themes and use the ones there.

4. hamster

hamster Guest

Just buy a new computer to get a new cursor.. hee hee

5. hewee

hewee

hamster,

Joking is find but not with new members that don't even know us.

azcawho,

A lot of great help here but we do joke alot but of the time it is in the Random Discussion.
    Well all the time we joke there.:p

6. hamster

hamster Guest

If joking is Find, is laughing is Locate?? then jokes is search?

I think humor should be everywhere.

First the problem was already solved, so there was a solution and it's fixed so then it's ok to joke around.

Party Pooper :D

7. DoyceJ

DoyceJ

We dont know that it is solved yet.

Welcome to TSG azcawho :)

Let us know how it goes.

8. hewee

hewee

"rst the problem was already solved, so there was a solution and it's fixed so then it's ok to joke around."

azcawho

azcawho only has the one post so how do you know that it was solved

9. hamster

hamster Guest

well... as stated... it's not like I just post that silly answer before anyone gave an answer. Deanas gave a good answer but I see that you think yours was better so You showed him off.

and the question itself is simple so of course it's taken care of... but the point is not that "it's solved or not".... my point is someone already given answers to him already and I just joked around AFTER..... not before where it would be mean... "pftttt"

10. hamster

hamster Guest

of course... It's always better to have different opinions on ways how to do things so of course that is good to double post different ways to solve a solution but you're a meanie pants so I just threw that in.. hee hee.

ps... since I'm new up here... is it not ok to joke around like downstairs?? or do you have to be serious all the time???... thanks!

11. rhettman5

rhettman5

Thats why Mike made the Random forum, for us all to have fun and visit, remember, people come here for help also !!

The main boards are for people who have serious trouble and want help.

:D I to have been guilty of a few " violations " of that rule, but , I think you would agree that random lets us get quite carried away !...Rhett...Please correct me if I am wrong Mike, just my take...

12. azcawho

azcawho Thread Starter

Thanks for the help. The bee be gone!

13. Signature

Signature

<font face="comic sans ms" color="#577ac6">I think a little humor is alright, 'specially if there's an addendum included that says "I was just joking."
    Or at least a "hee hee" or a "lol" of some sort, written at the end of the humorous line in question.
    Or if the joke was posted by someone named "Hamster", because that's kind of funny in itself, ain't it? ;)

And azcawho has replied with a funny too: "The bee be gone!"
    I like that. :D
    Thanks for letting us know azcawho. :)</font>

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65301

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice