1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

(Resolved) cant open pdf files

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by honeyv, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. honeyv

honeyv Thread Starter

I have an IBM and am running os me and people send me emails that have attachments that are either pdf or pps files and I can't open them.Where do I find the right program to open these emails. My pc used to open them but after a few coughs and splutters it no longer does as it used to.

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

3. honeyv

honeyv Thread Starter

We have that stiil no go

4. pvc9

pvc9

As far as the PPS files are concerned...download the Powerpoint Viewer and see if it helps.

Did you download Acrobat Reader as suggested by Styxx??? Do you get any error message???

5. honeyv

honeyv Thread Starter

worked out the problem many thanx for all your help I now know why I always come to this site before I do anything else.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171349

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice