1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

{Resolved}Check Your Content Advisor Settings for Missing Information

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by judymg2000, Apr 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. judymg2000

judymg2000 Thread Starter

i'm getting problems with my broswer. the prompt says" please check your content advisor settings for missing information. when i do what it says it doesnt help i still cant use my internet-explorer browser.please help me fix soon i'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

2. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    <a href=http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q242/0/37.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=advisor&rnk=13&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=IE> This</a> should help. Let us know what happens.

3. judymg2000

judymg2000 Thread Starter

Thank you for your help..I will definately use your services more and tell others about this service. That did fix the problem, as well as the previous answers I received from Shekerra. Thank you Shekerra. And thanks to all that helped me. Now I wont have anymore withdrawal syndrom...lol.

4. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    Your welcome.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/41360

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice