1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

{RESOLVED}Deleting Folders in Netscape

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Carobbean, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Carobbean

Carobbean Thread Starter

Happy new year..I'm trying to clean up my "good old faithful" PC..running WIN95 and Netscape Messenger etc..How can I delete a whole e-mail folder in messenger?? I can delete all the mail stored in the folder but how do I totally get rid of the folder? Have looked in Edit and Help etc but cant seem to find anything. I have Outlook Express in another PC and its easy to delete complete folders!!!!! ..Thanks for checking!

2. hewee

hewee

Happy new year to you too.

Ok if you just have a folder that you made and want to delete it go and open up Messenger.
    You will be in the inbox. See that green arrow on the right under the Netscape icon. Click on that and then you will see the tree will all your folders. You may need to click on the plus to see sub folders.
    Highlight the folder and right click and pick delete folder. It will go to the trash. But you can not clear like the other trash.
    You need to right click on it again and pick delete because it is a sub folder of the trash folder.

Here is a great site for ya.
    http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/index6.html

3. Carobbean

Carobbean Thread Starter

Thank you soooooo much, dont know how I could have been so stupid as to not figure that out on my own!!!!!!

4. hewee

hewee

Your welcome

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/63753

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice