(Resolved) DVD player won't play Mpeg's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cadeau

windows XP Pentuim IV 1.8ghz. Yamaha crw-f1 burner

I downloaded some music video's off the net and I want to burn then to cd so I can play them in my new dvd player.
The files I downloaded are mpeg files. Do you know of a freeware program that converts this files easy to be read and played through my dvd player ? The dvd player I talked about is attached to my TV and not one installed in my computer.
Thanks for your help :)

Cadeau

Ok I relized I have Nero burn and I decided to give it a try . I included a file that shows a problem that I encountered. I don't know what choice to make . ?:confused:

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online