(Resolved) error message on boot up java virtual machine launcher?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kbkeeney

just recently my computer sends me this message when i first boot up. in the error box is the header JAVA VIRTUAL MACHINE LAUNCHER and the error message is this COULD NOT FIND THE MAIN CLASS. PROGRAM WILL EXIT.
i have no idea where or why this error has occurred, but i cannot make it stop. any help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you.

kbkeeney

i reinstalled the program and still get the error on reboot.
what else should i try?

What settings are you runniung in display 16 bit or 256 or greater ?

kbkeeney

32 bit i think.
what do i need to set it on?
and by the way..THANK you....

If its 32 bit then keep it but check first and get back to me..

kbkeeney

thank you. i appreciate all your effort and help but the answer appears to be way over my computer illiterate head. i understand there are extra quotes or something but i dont know where or how to remove them. i feel so helpless and ignorant.
thanks again.

kbkeeney

i dunno what i did or didnt do but the error message has stopped appearing when i boot up. thank you so very much for all your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online